The Maple Guild Banana Pancakes Smoothie Bowl
If there’s one thing everyone knows about me it’s that I’m competitive…and obviously very hungry. So, when I heard that my favorite maple product brand, The Maple Guild, was holding a recipe contest with their products (which, mind you, are not just syrups!! ) I decided it was very necessary and in my best interest to participate.
For those of you who don’t know about The Maple Guild, let me educate you really quick. These people take maple and make magic. Think salted caramel maple syrup, blueberry and citrus maple water (great for a hangover), maple cream and maple vinegar. You name it and they maple it.
So for this contest, they’ve got 3 categories: BBQ, beverages, and baked goods. I can’t make up my mind so I’ll probably do two. Right now, however, I decided to get fancy with 2 of their products and concoct a fun smoothie bowl, which I like to call the “Better than Banana Pancakes” Bowl.
- 1 whole banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon The Maple Guild maple syrup
- 1/4 cup The Maple Guild blueberry maple water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Strawberries, sliced
- Banana slices
1. Blend banana, peanut butter, syrup, maple water, almond milk and cinnamon together until smooth. (If the consistency is too thick for your liking, feel free to add more maple water).
2. Pour the mixture in a bowl and top with sliced strawberries, banana slices, blueberries and granola.
3. Take a moment to realize that was the easiest recipe ever.
If you are interested in entering the contest, post your recipe photo or video with your Maple Guild product on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #mapleitcontest. If using Facebook, you must post to The Maple Guild’s FB page (@themapleguild) and use #mapleitcontest.
The easiest way to enter is through the website: www.mapleguild.com/mapleit
The contest ends December 5th. Good luck!
This post was written by me on behalf of a partnership with The Maple Guild.