Turn your favorite childhood treat into these delicious cinnamon-swirl truffles. These brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tart truffles taste like cinnamon bun cheesecake cookie dough with a white chocolate coating. If this doesn’t sound good to you, I’m unsure why you’re on my website. ALSO! If you make these, tag #BallsyBites on Instagram for some love!!! <3
- 4 brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- White chocolate chips or white chocolate candy melts, for coating
- Grind up the brown sugar Pop-Tarts in a food processor or blender until a powder is formed.
- Pour the Pop-Tart powder into a large bowl and combine it with the cream cheese, mixing until thoroughly combined. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and keep mixing until all the ingredients are blended into a dough.
- Scoop the dough into ball-shaped portions (I usually do 1/2 teaspoon measurements) and freeze them for 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip each Pop-Tart ball into the white chocolate, swirling with a spoon to cover each side evenly. While the white chocolate is still soft, sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top and swirl it with a toothpick.
- Repeat these steps for all of the balls and let them sit for about 15 minutes before serving. Keep refrigerated.