While blueberry muffins aren’t always the most healthy breakfast option, these all-natural blueberry quinoa oatmeal muffins made with oat flour and quinoa flour are a less guilty option to satisfy your craving.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nextar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together oat flour, oats, quinoa flour, salt and baking soda until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together vanilla yogurt, egg whites, coconut oil, agave nectar and coconut sugar on medium speed until blended.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Fold the frozen blueberries into the batter.
- Divide evenly among a prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.