- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 2 cups Cap’n Crunch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven 325 degrees. In a food processor or blender, grind up the Cap’n Crunch cereal into a powder.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour and Cap’n Crunch powder. Add the granulated sugar, salt and brown sugar and knead the mix with your hands, making the brown sugar is not clumped throughout the dry ingredients.
3. With a mixer on low, add the butter and blend until the dough starts to come together in smaller clusters. Once the butter is mixed throughout, add the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing until the dough is formed.
4. Roll the dough into balls, place them on a buttered baking sheet and press them so they are slightly flattened. Top with sprinkles, Cap'n Crunch crumbs and extra Cap'n Crunch cereal.
5. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes and let them cool on a plate for at least 30 minutes before eating.