In honor of National Cheesecake Day (yes, that's a thing) I decided to make a delicious easy no-bake cheesecake that combines many of my favorite desserts: cheesecake (which incorporates cream cheese...my favorite thing in the world), Nutella, peanut butter and Oreos. Yeah. This is the ultimate dessert for people who just want it all in one bite and don't want to work that hard for it! The hardest part is waiting for the cake to refrigerate for 3 hours, a time when you can tell yourself you have to stay home and watch Netflix because you have to stand by your cake as it cools.
- 24 oreos
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 5 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Pretzels, to garnish
Blend the Oreos in a food processor until finely crushed.
Pour the Oreo crumbs into a bowl and mix in the peanut butter.
Use your fingers to press this mixture into a 9-inch pan.
Chill the crust for at least 15 minutes.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the Nutella, condensed milk and cream cheese with a spoon until well mixed.
Pour this mixture onto the oreo peanut butter base, using a spatula to even out the filling.
Swirl in as much extra Nutella as you desire into the cheesecake filling.
Add pretzels to line half the border of the cheesecake, and crumble the Reese’s Peanut butter cups onto the other half of the cheesecake.
9. Chill 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
10. Once the cake has chilled, slice it equally on each side and stack a pretzel slice on top of each Reese’s slice to make things extra exciting.
11. Top with more Nutella or whipped cream if you desire.
12. Eat near a cushion or bed incase you collapse from feelings of ecstasy.