Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here are some tequila lime guacamole shots.
2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
1 Green Onion, small dice
1 Tomato, small dice
2 tsp Lime juice
1 tbsp Olive oil
2-3tbsp Tequila (3 if you want more prominent Tequila taste)
1 pinch Red pepper flakes
½ tsp Cumin
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
1) In a large bowl, scoop out 1 avocado from its skin and mash it with a fork. Dice the second avocado and mix it into the mashed avocado.
2) Add cilantro, green onions, and tomatoes. Mash lightly with a fork.
3) Mix in lime juice, olive oil, and tequila. Add small amounts of tequila, mixing to taste.
4) Add the all of the spices, adjusting to taste.
5) Scoop into Tostitos scoops cups.