Raw, vegan no-bake truffles are kind of trendy right now. Eating super foods and drinking Bai5 is also trendy right now. So I decided to make some *super trendy* raw, vegan Bai5 Ipanema pomegranate cacao chocolate truffles because I really strive to be the coolest!
- 1 cup Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Cacao Powder, plus more for dusting
- ¼ cup Agave
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Bai5 Pomegranate
1) In a blender add the toasted almonds. Blend until almost a paste. Add Cacao powder and blend well.
2) Add in agave, coconut oil and Bai5. Blend until the mixture is a thick paste.
3) Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes before rolling.
4) Roll chilled mixture into 1-inch balls. Dust balls with leftover cacao powder.
Note: step 2 may differ depending on your blender/the speed of which you blend the ingredients. If your mixture is too liquidy, add more cacao powder. If it is too thick, add some more Bai5.
5) Refrigerate balls for another 30 minutes. You can also put them in the freezer if you want a more dense consistency.
6) Eat as is or top with berries, yogurt or chia pudding. Or anything you feel. really.