These cinnamon toast crunch Cinnabons are the ideal breakfast/dessert for anyone who wants to get high off of cinnamon sugar. If you're feeling extra naughty, you can cut one in half and make an ice cream sandwich. I will teach you how to do both in the easiest way possible
- Pillsbury Cinnabun cinnamon bun roll dough
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Ice cream (flavor of your choice)
1) Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
2) Measure 1 cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and put it into a blender or food processor. Blend until cereal reaches a powder-like consistency. Pour the cereal powder onto a plate and set aside.
3) Open the dough and roll the sides and bottom of each pre-made cinnamon bun in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder. Place onto a pan.
4) Crush some Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal in your hands and sprinkle on top. Do this for each cinnamon bun.
5) Bake according to the box. (13-17 minutes if you use the circular pan or 8-10 minutes if you use the rectangle pan).
6) Spread icing on top and sprinkle with more Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
7) If you're feeling naughty, cut in the cinnamon bun in half and add a scoop of ice cream.