There's nothing I love more than finding a healthy food to substitute my outrageously unhealthy cravings. This blueberry muffin smoothie bowl is one of those creations! Instead of knocking back a sugar-filled blueberry carb ball for breakfast, slurp down this smoothie bowl and feel super good about yourself!
Total time: 7 minutes
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Brasilia Blueberry Bai5
- 1 tbsp coconut manna or coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut milk (vanilla flavored or plain)
- 1-2 tbsp hemp seeds, raw-shelled
- 1 tbsp oats
1. Combine blueberries, almond butter, Bai5, coconut manna (or coconut butter), and coconut milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
3. Top with hemp seeds, oats and some extra blueberries.