It's finally spring break season! But unfortunately, it's still snowing and spring break no longer exists for us people who have graduated from college! However, do not fret my friends. There is a simple solution to have your piña colada and eat it too. This Molokai Bai5 granola piña colada yogurt parfait is a great way to celebrate SpRaNG BrEak at your very own office desk without getting drunk or sunburnt. If you do want to get drunk and sunburnt, just hit the tanning bed before work and chase this parfait with a generous glass of rum. Have a wonderful spring break!
- 2 ½ cups Oats
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut, sweetened (plus more for the top of the parfait)
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- ⅓ cup Raisins, optional
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Bai5 Molokai Coconut
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- Yogurt, (your favorite, we chose vanilla)
- Pineapple, chopped
- ¼ tsp Cardamom (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. In a large bowl combine oats, coconuts, almonds, raisins, brown sugar and cardamom. Mix in vanilla, Bai5, and vegetable oil.
3. Spread granola mixture on a large parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Bake granola until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool completely, at least 30 minutes. The granola sets and gets crunchy when it cools, so if you use it before it is totally cooled it will not be crunchy.
6. When granola is totally cool assemble the parfait. Begin with granola on the bottom, then add the yogurt and pineapple. Continue to layer the parfait in the order of granola, yogurt, pineapple. Sprinkle the top of your parfait with toasted coconut.