Halloween is here and candy is important. Because candy is so important, I decided to make some very important Halloween candy inspired pies for Food Network's snapchat discover channel. This Twix candy pie is one of my favorites. The crust is literally made of Twix bars and its unbelievably delicious. If you use a 9-inch pan, the slices are thin, but if you want a crazy layered slice like the photo above, you can place 2 or 3 on top of each other and have some dramatic layer action. I don't recommend eating this before you put on your slutty school girl costume, but if you want some extra curves to flaunt, go for it.
Made in a 9-inch pie pan
Serves: 9 unless you are really hungry and want to make this a personal pie
- 12 mini Twix bars
NUTELLA TWIX CHEESECAKE FILLING
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 5 mini Twix bars
- Nutella (to drizzle)
- Caramel (to drizzle)
For the crust:
1. In a food processor or blender, grind up the Twix bars into crumbs until the dough is formed.
2. Press the crust evenly in a pie pan.
For the filling:
1. Cream together the Nutella, cream cheese and condensed milk until thoroughly combined.
2. Pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly.
3. Top the filling with some broken Twix bars and a Nutella drizzle. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and keep refrigerated.